What is Whited00r?
Whited00r is the biggest community of iOS modding and firmware cooking in the world. They provide free modded Software Updates for your device.
Installing the Whited00r firmware will give you a fully optimized, speedy, and fluid device, making it fast and productive again. It is compatible with iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPodTouch 1G, iPodTouch 2G MC, iPodTouch 2G MB. At this point, Whited00r has reached verion 7, making your device closely resemble the iOS 7. Whited00r is based on the faster and more fluid iOS 3.1.3 Firmware.
1. All-new iOS7 look and feel.
– It has been engineered to replicate the iOS7 as much as possible, updating the look and feel of your device.
2. Push Notifications.
-The Push Notifications will appear on the lockscreen as in iOS7, with blur-effect and banner alerts. Whited00r also allows you to enable Push Notifications on an unlocked iPhone.
3. Multiple Stores for Applications.
-You will have acces to both the official AppStore and Cydia. Besides these, Whited00r offers an app called AppTimeMachine, which contains many applications that dropped support for older devices.
4. New and Improved Camera App
-The Camera App has been updated too. You can view your shot in fulscreen mode and cature it with the volume buttons. It can also capture high quality video using the Cycorder app(a feature that the older devices do not come with, since, I guess, it was too hard for Apple to implement*cough*). Videos can be exported to the camera roll or even shared via MMS, email, or YouTube.
– It keeps applications running in the background using system memory. It has been optimized to run in low-level memory environment. The classic multitasking bar also comes with the iPod Controls and Rotation Lock toggle.
6. Control Center.
-Exactly as seen on iOS7. It gives you quick accces to commonly used settings and apps.
7. Voice Control.
-It’s not Siri, but it’s Sara. An alternative to one of the cooler features available on the newer devices.
8. Customize features on the fly.
-Whited00r lets you customize the firmware. You can turn off, for example, the voice control, system daemons etc. if you do not use them, allowing you to speed up your device.
Check out this video:
The Installation guide